FORMULA 3 CARS FOR SALE. VINTAGE MODIFIED RACE CARS FOR SALE. CAR FOR SALE $500.
Formula 3 Cars For Sale
- Formula Three, also called Formula 3 or F3, is a class of open-wheel formula racing. The various championships held in Europe, Australia, South America and Asia form an important step for many prospective Formula One drivers.
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- purchasable: available for purchase; “purchasable goods”; “many houses in the area are for sale”
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool’s Garden, released in 2000.
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- (car) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; “three cars had jumped the rails”
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- (car) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- (car) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; “he needs a car to get to work”
DSC 0137 (Large)
1961 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint Coupé
Chassis No. AR158831
Engine No. AR00112 00807
Carburetion: Weber 36DCO7 Dual Throat
Transmission: 5-Speed 8/41 5M34649
Built: June 15, 1961
History: With the introduction of the 1.3-litre 750-Series Giulietta in 1954, Alfa Romeo established the “small car, big performance” formula which has characterised the Milanese marque’s finest offerings ever since. The original Giulietta model designations and body styles were carried over into the 101-Series produced from 1959 and continued when the range was upgraded to Giulia status in 1962. Outwardly almost indistinguishable from the outgoing Giulietta, the Series-101 Giulia boasted a more powerful 1,570 cc engine.
Launched in 1963, the Giulia Sprint featured stylish four-seater coachwork designed by Bertone’s Giorgetto Giugiaro, with production moved from Bertone to Alfa’s new production facility at Arese. Beneath the skin, the new coupé utilised the five-speed manual gearbox from the recently-introduced 105-Series Giulia TI saloon, as well as an independent front suspension, a coil-sprung live rear axle and front disc brakes.
AR158831: Showing only 61,400 miles, this beautiful collector automobile has been well cared for and rarely driven since its full restoration. Previous owners include Daniel Schnitta, owner of Gingerman Raceway.
The Alfa was restored to very high standards some years ago in New York, to the tune of $30K. Restoration work included: full-body frame-off restoration, quality interior and exterior paintwork, rebuilt engine and all running gears, disk brakes installed all around, new instruments and wiring, all new seats and interior upholstery, and re-chromed front and rear bumpers. Complete restoration receipts and photos accompany the vehicle.
· Beautifully Restored!
· Desirable Giulietta Sprint Coupé!
· Eligible for vintage rally & racing events!
Pontiac Firebird Formula pic # 3 of 6
I’ve decided to find a new home for her. If she sells… I’m thinking golf cart. LOL Figured I would take a few pictures to keep after she moves on. 🙂